Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Jeremiah 33:3

This is my verse for 2013. God has consistently been laying it on my heart. In talking to my hubs about some verses we want to focus on for our family in the coming year, I shared this has been on my heart. I had sometime this afternoon to do a google search and God led me to a sermon preached by a man with the last name Philpot in 1846 that someone had written out. It's a lot to take in and digest, but God is moving me and stirring the depths of my heart with some things I've heard in the past few days. Here's the verse.

"Call unto me and I will answer you: and show you great mighty things that you do not know."

Here is an outtake that I loved from it. One of many. Happy New Year. Call out into the Lord in 2013. He has great and mighty things to all who believe in Him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment