Friday, December 28, 2012

Provision

I really don't think words can do justice of the journey God has brought us on. I could recount in endless ways his provisions on the darkest night as well as the brightest day. These are simple snap peas that we have harvested out of our first garden ever, they don't look perfect but tasted delightful and I walked home in the brisk weather with them tightly bound in my hands reminding me of His provision. It's in every thing. Every.little.thing if you'll open your eyes, your hands and your hearts to His goodness and gifts they make the ordinary....extraordinary. Snap peas on a cold winters morn became a symbol of His love and how he provides when we are in plenty or in want. Blessed be His name. And thank goodness for a plentiful harvest of snap peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment