Saturday, October 22, 2011

Holland's Trinkets Coming Soon!



Initial Charms- $8

Like Holland's Trinkets on Facebook


I am pleased to announce that I soon will be selling these. (NOTE Diamond NOT included :))
I am working on getting a website. For a while I have wanted initials of my children's name to wear with my diamond, but I could not find any I loved and decided to make my own. They are sweet yet simple. They make great Christmas and Birthday presents.


A Sterling Silver chain (16") can be purchased.



Birthday Gals Necklace

What gal wouldn't love her very own custom necklace hand stamped with her age and initial?
Great present for a Birthday Girl with her initial and age, comes with pink, blue or purple 16" ball chain.
More charms available also



The Hoot Necklace $10

Get your fun and whimsical Hoot Necklace for the fall season. A custom hand stamped square disk compliments this Owl charm perfectly. Includes 16" ball chain pink, purple or blue.


The Sophie Charms

Have your children's names hand stamped on to discs.

I am still working on perfecting and tweaking these, but have already gotten great feedback on the ones I've made for people....

Will keep you posted!!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment