We threw mustard, onion and tomato on some leaves instead of buns. Yummy!
Sweet Potatoes were cooked on 400 or 425 for 20-25. Slice them really thin and coat them with cinnamon, olive oil and salt. We make these all the time!
- 1 lb. chicken breasts, sliced into strips
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1 t. each of cumin, oregano, coriander, chili powder
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 T. olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon and 1 lime
- 1 head butter lettuce, root removed, washed and dried
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients.
- If you have time, let them marinate in the fridge for up to 4 hours.
- Heat a pan with oil on medium and saute until the chicken is cooked through and the onions and peppers have softened.
- Pile onto a lettuce leaf and top with guacamole.