Wednesday, December 07, 2011

The Reason for the Season and MH ornaments

Read this blog. Long, excellent and convicting. Considering sending Mr. Elf on the shelf back to the North Pole....permanently.

I have officially put my hammer to rest. The big day Friday is approaching and we could have 2 or 20 women come, who knows. All I know is my nails are broken, my black thumb is healing and I have a lot of trinkets to sell. However it goes I am just glad to be away from pliers and hammers for a while. I already had several women stop by who couldn't come Fri and they bought a ton. Many thanks to those of you who have purchased Trinkets from me!!!!
Mary Holland has a few ornaments she is selling and she is so excited. She's a creative soul and made these awesome Pom Pom ornaments, which she came up with entirely on her own.


Come Friday to our sale and purchase one for your tree. We'd love to see you!


No comments:

Post a Comment