Friday, November 18, 2011

Holland's Trinkets Updates

I have worked a little more on the logo. I've had it in mind since the beginning. 
So far this is it...
 I am selling the heart charms as well. $5
Goes perfectly with the Initial Trinkets!
 Excited to be getting more orders! 
Bag Tags
 (with place for name and address on back) 
 We have a multiple selection, and I will update our FB page with them.
Selling for $2-$3. Mention you read my blog and you can get it for $2.
(GREAT STocking Stuffers)

20" ball chain length


The JOY necklace. Comes with "Joy" trinket and a cross!


Little Red Boxes. Perfect to drop in your stocking or to buy for yourself!
Red Boxes have an 18" Sterling Silver chain inside. Only $12

Gift wrapping is available, and I will post our Christmas wrapping soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment