Monday, August 15, 2011

Paleo and Spotify


So, I have had time on my hands. Not driving gives you so much more.
I started thinking about when and if my kids get in the car during the week....very few times. What a change.
I am slowly changing how I think about food. And it is slow. Here is what I ate for lunch today. My Paleo mentor said I should have had a vegetable. Oh well. I was not bloated, sleepy and I was full. So, I was happy. BTW, to do Paleo I have found having a "buddy" (aka support system) is the best way to do itand I am grateful to have multiple ones :) . I have a grocery date soon to Whole Foods to stock my pantry correctly. This weekend I had tuna with avocado on lettuce wraps. d.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s. I am excited about food which is good and am not rebelling, which is even better. God is slowly redeeming me of that. Slowly. Cheers for Paleo and Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Keeping it real, right?!
Here is one of my besties blog. Keeping my fingers crossed she wins her challenge on Friday.

Spotify. Just fabulous. I totally was sucked in for
wayyyy too long last night.
On the computer my Banshee Beat station as we eat. Nothing like "This Little Light of Mine" with Elizabeth Mitchell's sweet voice, and "Camp Lisa "soundtrack (Lisa Loeb). Hoorah for good banshee music.
I am so thankful for our sweet time with our Bubby. It makes me panic to want to  have a banshee #4 when I think about everyone being at school. I want a 2 year for life, minus their meltdowns.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment