Sunday, June 19, 2011

Window Treatment help!!

Mary Holland sees her room for the first time!!
 We went round and round about paint colors. She insisted on a color from the rainbow, and her first choice being purple with red stenciled hearts. My grandmother suggested we look at decorating magazines together to help her with her taste in decorating, but I had already done that. She obviously got tired of talking about it, woke up one day and said "paint it pink. That is fine."

Any idea's appreciated for all these windows? I will remove the blinds, of course, and am thinking panels to the ground pushed all the way right and then all the way left. Idea's?!
The paint is Benjamin Moore, Elephant Pink, half strength. I think it is the prettiest pink for a little girl.

The decoraters. I am not kidding when I say these men are well rounded and care more about art, furniture, etc than their wives....and I thought CJ was too opinionated. They also do tough things like marathons, triathlons and bike for an ungodly number of miles. They are well rounded and I thought I might kill them by the time I left, but they did lay out my furniture well!! Thanks small group guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment