Tuesday, February 14, 2012

February in Dixie with the Banshee's

Our Ricky Bobby hammock is so useful and I came outside to find these three crammed into it together enjoying Saturday's in February in their shorts and tshirts.


This one reminds me of the Carolers you set out at Christmas,
 apparently Mary Holland got kicked out of the Ricky Bobby moment.

 Brothers
"Daddy wrestle me" is his favorite phrase right now and he says it 24/7. Pretty sure that is what is happening here.
Potty Training, we take it slow around here. Some like to get it over with, not I. Do not fear though, no one has ever gone to preschool without being potty trained and I have full confidence Owen will get it before he turns 10. Meanwhile, we leave the windows open in February and have fake snow sitting around to remind us all it is still winter.


No comments:

Post a Comment