Saturday, December 24, 2011

A very BIG Thank You

I am so humbled and amazed at how many of you have ordered Trinkets from me this season. It has kept me busy for sure and I love making something that others can love. What started out as a necklace for myself grew as my friends wanted some and then I decided to sell them since people kept asking. Thank you my blog readers friends who contacted me. I was again humbled and amazed that people actually read my blog. It too started out as a place to keep an online album/journal of my banshee's, but that too has grown and morphed into something different.
 I have sold a lot. Far more than I ever thought, and it has been so much fun. I dream of hemp and trinkets  and my husband is wondering what happened to his wife and is needing a break from the sound of hammers. A huge "WARNING" is now what I scream everytime I hammer so no one is startled and I don't get yelled at. Mary Holland has loved it and I heard her telling a friend, "we have to stop by my mom's shop" aka the consignment shop two blocks from our house where my stuff is ;). She loves all the bling.
Anyways, I will keep the blog posted on the happenings of Holland's Trinkets...and stay tuned for other fun ventures that are coming with the New Year! Merry Christmas Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment