Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Home again, home again


My welcome home signs, sad I didn't catch my own firework show that went off when I pulled up in the backyard, I think I might have caught it on my phone camera. It was grand, with sparklers and all.




Some "happy's" from LA




Jumped right back into life with the banshee's. Library than pool, sometimes I wonder if it is worth it to have such a vacation.
The re-entry into motherhood is always shocking!




Our Gracie Gal. This is Owen's very best friend. He lights up when he see's her. It is very cute. We love the Lambert family!




Crazy goggles











Our 6 year old Goose who asked me yesterday, "is there a bow in my ponytail?"
Me; "yes, of course"
MH: "take it out, I don't do bows anymore"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I offically will be in mourning until the fall.
Hopefully it was just a mood and not a permanent decision.






At 3 o'clock, before I left at 4 for the airport, I was at Aldi's buying their {on sale} $150 trampoline for some entertainment while I was gone (we were also planning on getting one). Worth every penny.






Cherry bombed socks. yum.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment